Friday, April 20, 2012

Wow, I cannot believe it is already half way through April, where does the time go?

Just a little update..
 I am still loving my Jamberry nails! I have been keeping my facebook and Instagram [follow me: Jessi_Jam] frequently updated, but I have been totally slacking on my blog! Sorry about that!! This semester (Spring 2012) is almost over, and I hope to have a little more time for more nails!

I had my launch party on March 22nd-it was a blast!! Thank you to all who came!! The winners for our drawing were Joffree and Sarah! I will be planning another party shortly- so stay tuned!!

The new summer catalogs are out, let me know if you'd like one sent via snail mail! They added a ton of new styles, including breast care and autism awareness for charity. They also added some strengthening cuticle nail oil. It's amazing, whether you wear Jamberry nails or not! The sparkle nails are by far my favorite thing ever! I adore them!! There are so many fun new styles I can't ever choose just one!!

As always, check out my Jamberry website for all the latest styles, and for application instructions.
Thanks for your support <3.

No comments:

Post a Comment